Waterloo City Council receives reports
The Waterloo City Council met Oct. 3 to receive city reports.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the agenda:
The Waterloo City Council, along with the mayor, approve all ordinances, resolutions and contracts with the city. The mayor and city council also review any programs to meet community needs. In addition, the council oversees the financing of city operations, approves appointments to various city boards and commissions, liaisons with other government agencies, and responds to the concerns of community groups and citizens.
WATERLOO CITY COUNCIL
Regular Meeting Agenda
Date: October 03, 2016
Time: 7:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
C. Report of Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Director of Public Works.
E. Report of Chief of Police.
F. Report of City Attorney.
G. Report and Communication by Mayor.
1. Declaration of October as Domestic Violence Prevention Month and Reading of
2. Presentation of Façade Grant Check to Randy’s Double R Bar.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Consideration and Action on Warrant No. 546.
B. Consideration and Action on Request for Waiver of Building Permit Fee in the Amount of
$4,852.00 from Oak Hill Care and Rehabilitation Center for the Construction of their new
addition, Evergreen Pointe.
C. Consideration and Action on Waiver of Sign Permit Fee for the Monroe County Health
D. Consideration and Action on Approval of Exterior Building Materials for Bountiful Blossoms.
E. Consideration and Action on Approval of Façade Grant from Bountiful Blossoms.
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn.
Organizations in this Story
100 W 4th St
Waterloo, IL 62298-1333