Waterloo City Council met swears-in officers
The Waterloo City Council met Jan. 3 to swear-in new police officers.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the council:
The Waterloo City Council, along with the mayor, approve all ordinances, resolutions and contracts with the city. The mayor and city council also review any programs to meet community needs. In addition, the council oversees the financing of city operations, approves appointments to various city boards and commissions, liaisons with other government agencies, and responds to the concerns of community groups and citizens.
WATERLOO CITY COUNCIL
Regular Meeting Agenda
Date: January 03, 2017
Time: 7:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
C. Report of Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Director of Public Works.
E. Report of Chief of Police.
F. Report of City Attorney.
G. Report and Communication by Mayor.
1. Introduction and Swearing-in of new City of Waterloo Police Officer, Mr. Daniel Pittman.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
A. Consideration and Action on Ordinance No. 1708 Amending the City of Waterloo, Illinois, Revised Code of Ordinances, Chapter 38 Utility Systems, Article IV Water Code, Section 38-4-36(A)(B)(C) Water Rates.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Consideration and Action on Warrant No. 549
B. Consideration and Action on Sale of a 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup Truck, from the Bid Opening held on 12-22-16, 10:00 a.m., to the Highest Bidder in the Amount of $400 from John Luecking.
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn.