Jefferson County Highway Committee approves preliminary engineering agreement
The Jefferson County Highway Committee met Jan. 19 to approve a preliminary engineering agreement.
Here are the meeting's minutes, as provided by the committee:
The Jefferson County Highway Committee is made up of members of the Jefferson County Board.
MINUTES Highway Committee Meeting
Jefferson County Court House
1O0 S. 10th Street
Mt, Vernon, HL 62864
Wednesday January 19, 2017
Call to Order
Highway Committee Chairman, Randy Edwards, called the Highway Committee of the Jefferson County Board to order at 6:00 P.M., in the County Board Room,
upon the call of ro, the following committee members were present: Randy Edwards, Tim Marlow, Adam Ortglese and Jeff Williams,
Absent: Justin Fulkerson,
Others present: Steve Draege, Bob Watt, Cliff Lindemann, Joyce Damron, James Malone, Wayne Hicks, Brandon Siminaons, Sandra Welfmaker, various media.
Items to be Presented for Action,
A. Pay Monthly bills.
- Motion by Jeff Williams and seconded by Tim Marlow to recommend to the ful board to approve monthly
claims as presented.
- Motion carried: Ayes-Edwards, Marlow, Ortgiesen, and Williams).
- O Nay
B. Monthly fuel; diesel and gasoline
-Motion by Tim Marlow and seconded by Jeff Williams to recommend to the full board to award diesel to Fuel Oil at the price of $ 1.6739 per gallon for diesel, and $ 1,5739 per gallon for gasohol, combined price $3.2478
- Motion carried: 4 Ayes - Edwards, Mariow, Ortglesen, and Williams.)
C. Approval of Resolution Requesting Consent of the illinois Department of Transportation to the Reappointment of the incumbent as County Engineer
- Motion by Jeff Williams and seconded by Tim Marlow to recommend to the full board to approve the reappointment of the incumbent as County Engineer - Motion carried: Ayes: 4- (Edwards, Marlow, Ortgiesen, and Williams).
- O Nay
D. Approval of Preliminary Engineering Agreement-Old Centralia Road.
- Motion by Jeff Williams and seconded by Tim Marlow to recommend to the fuel board to approve the Preliminary Engineering Agreement for Old Centralia Road,
-Motion carried: Ayes: 4- (Edwards, Marlow, Ortglesen, and Williams)
- O Nay
5. Items of Information
A. Report of monthly Motor Fuel Tax Allotments,
B. Any other business necessary and proper.
7. Motion to adjourn.
- Motion by Jeff Williams and seconded by Tim Marlow to adjourn.
- Motion carried:4Aye- (Edwards, Marlow, Ortglesen, Draege, and Williams)
Meeting adjourned at: 6:10 P.M.