Monroe County Board of County Commissioners met September 4
Monroe County Board of County Commissioners met 4.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commissioners
(A) Call to Order by the Chairman of the Board, Robert Elmore.
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
2. Roll Call of County Commissioners by the Secretary of the County Board.
3. Declaration by Chairman of quorum present.
(B) Consideration and approval of the Agenda as published and delivered, as follows:
Public Comments and Questions
Aaron Metzger – 1) One Ton Purchase Order
2) One Ton Dump Body Purchase
3) Miscellaneous Highway Items
Davey Resource Group
Mike Fausz – 1) Floodplain Variance
2) Cell Tower Lease
Approval of Courtyard Bandstand for Public Prayer for Nation, Family and Marriage
Approval of Courtyard Bandstand for Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffle and
DJ for Ty’s Au-Some Pub Crawl
Resolution for Reappointment to the 708 Mental Health Board
Discuss LifechurchX Revised Courtyard/Bandstand Application
(C) Approval of Minutes.
(D) Approval of Claims.
1. Review of claims presented for payment.
2. Approval of claims presented for payment.
(E) Miscellaneous Business
(F) Next Meeting Date
(G) Adjourned Meeting