City of Waterloo City Council met Jan. 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Presentation of Flags and Pledge of Allegiance by Jr. Webelos Pack 301.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
C. Report of Subdivision and Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Building Inspector / Code Administrator.
E. Report of Director of Public Works.
F. Report of Chief of Police.
G. Report of City Attorney.
H. Report and Communication by Mayor.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
A. Consideration and Action on Resolution No. 20-01 Approving the Payoff of a Loan with the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency – Bureau of Water for Construction of the Sewer Treatment Plant.
B. Consideration and Action on Resolution No. 20-02 Approving Amendment #2 to Task Order #12 between HMG Inc. and the City of Waterloo, IL for Moore Street Reconstruction – Phase V.
C. Consideration and Action on Resolution No. 20-03 for the Sale of Surplus Guardrail Material.
D. Consideration and Action on Resolution No. 20-04 Authorizing the Filing of a Petition by the City of Waterloo, Illinois to Annex Certain City Owned Property into the Corporate Boundaries of the Village of Valmeyer, Illinois.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Consideration and Action on Special Event Permit Application from the Ancient Order of Hibernians – Michael P. Keeley Division for a St. Patrick’s Day Parade to be held in Downtown Waterloo on March 15, 2020 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
B. Consideration and Action on Special Event Permit Application from the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department for a Monroe County K9 5K Run / 1 mile walk to be held on March 21, 2020 from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
C. Consideration and Action on Approvement of the Improvement Plans and Signing of IEPA Permits for Natalie Estates.
D. Consideration and Action on Waiving of Fees in Regard to an Irrigation Water Meter at the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department.
E. Consideration and Action on Two-Year Extension Request from developer, Wayne Hank, for Silvercreek Crossing, 2nd Addition, Phase II, to expire February 16, 2022.
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn.