Benton Police Pension Board discusses special election results
The Benton Police Pension Board met Jan. 20 to discuss special election results.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
Agenda — Police Pension Meeting
BENTON POLICE PENSION BOARD
FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 2017 AT 8:30 A.M.
BENTON CITY HALL
1403 S. MAIN ST., BENTON, IL 62812
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. PUBLIC COMMENTS
3. MINUTES – Reading and approval of the minutes for the previous board meeting(s)
4. SEATING OF NEW BOARD MEMBER
7. TREASURER’S REPORT – Lisa Meno
8. INVESTMENT REPORT – Zemenick & Walker, John Johnson
9. OLD BUSINESS
10. NEW BUSINESS
A) Review and discuss Tax Levy Ordinance regarding Municipal contributions
to the Fund compared to Illinois Department of Insurance Actuarial Valuation
B) Illinois Finance Entity update due February 28, 2017;
C) Discuss filing Economic Interest disclosure forms with County Clerk by May
D) Review and discuss Illinois Department of Insurance 10 year Complete
E) Discuss 2017 mandatory trustee training opportunities.
F) Discuss results of special election for vacancy of active duty member, for
seat formerly held Kellie Owens, term expires 4/30/2018.
G) Elect FOIA / OMA officer due to board member Owens being removed from
H) Discuss upcoming reappointment for board member
• Lisa Meno, appointed, term expires 5/9/2017
I) Review and approve annual COLA increases, effective January 1, 2017.
11. APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
12. APPLICATION FOR BENEFITS
13. NEXT MEETING DATE (Friday, April 20, 2017 @ 8:30 a.m.) / ADJOURNMENT
Organizations in this Story