Monroe County Board of County Commissioners approves courtyard application
The Monroe County Board of County Commissioners met Feb. 6 to approve a courtyard application.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
"The Monroe County Board of Commissioners is comprised of three elected members. The Chairman is the Chief Elected Official."
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING AGENDA
MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE MONROE COUNTY COURTHOUSE – ROOM 220
100 SOUTH MAIN STREET, WATERLOO, ILLINOIS
Monday, February 6, 2017
8:00 am Public Comments and Questions
8:05 am Kevin Koenigstein and Annmarie Marcuson – Discuss Health Insurance
8:30 am Kim Keckritz – Oak Hill Care Center Report
9:00 am Paulette Hamlin, Western Egyptian
9:15 am John Wagner – Monroe County Health Department
9:30 am Brian Hooten – Maintenance Work
9:45 am Kevin Koenigstein – 1) Economic Development
10:00 am Executive Session - Personnel
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE DISCUSSED BEFORE THE BOARD:
Approval of Minutes
Presentation of County Bills
Approval of Courtyard/Bandstand Application for Regional Eye Care Car Show
New Business/Old Business
(A) Call to Order by the Chairman of the Board, Robert Elmore.
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
2. Roll Call of County Commissioners by the Secretary of the County Board.
3. Declaration by Chairman of quorum present.
(B) Consideration and approval of the Agenda as published and delivered, as follows:
1. Public Comments or Questions
2. Kevin Koenigstein and Annmarie Marcuson – Discuss Health Insurance
3. Kim Keckritz – Oak Hill Care Center Report
4. Paulette Hamlin – Western Egyptian
5. John Wagner – Monroe County Health Department
6. Brian Hooten – Maintenance Work
7. Kevin Koenigstein – 1) Economic Development
8. Executive Session – Personnel
9. Approval of Courtyard/Bandstand Application for Regional Eye Care Car Show
(C) Approval of Minutes.
(D) Approval of Claims.
1. Review of claims presented for payment.
2. Approval of claims presented for payment.
(E) Miscellaneous Business
(F) Next Meeting Date
(G) Adjourned Meeting
Organizations in this Story
100 South Main Street
Waterloo, IL - 62298