City of West Frankfort City Council met September 12
City of West Frankfort City Council met September 12.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
Call to Order
1. .Approval of the Minutes from the August 22, 2017 Regular Council Meeting.
2. Approval to Pay the Bills.
3. Approval of a Resolution Appointing a Paid on Call Volunteer Firefighter to the City of West Frankfort Fire Department.
4. Discussion, with Possible Action, Regarding Proposed Changes to the City’s Health Insurance.
5. Discussion, with Possible Action, Regarding a Proposed IML Draft Ordinance Establishing an Administrative Procedure for Assessing and Deterimining Claims Under PSEBA.
6. Approval of a Resolution Appointing New Members to the City of West Frankfort Police Pension Board.
7. Approval of an Ordinance Authorizing the Leasing of a Specific Area of The West Frankfort Outlet Mall.
8. Discussion, with Possible Action, Regarding the Leasing of Billboards on Highway 57.
9. Approval of a Resolution for the FCHS Homecoming Parade to be Held Friday, September 22, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
10. Discussion by Council to Set the Date and Time for the Trail of Treats, as Well as the Hours for Trick or Treating.
11. Approval for Payment of an Invoice from Brown and Roberts, Inc. In the Amount of $1,526.08 Regarding an Alley Survey.
12. Approval for Payment of an Invoice from Carl Volanski Heating and Air Conditioning in the Amount of $2,928.68 for the West Frankfort Mall.
13. Approval for Payment of an Invoice from Diamond Equipment in the Amount of $3,627.46 Regarding Repairs to the Backhoe for the Sewer Department.
14. Approval for the Lion’s Club to Hold their Annual Candy Day Fundraiser Roadblock on Friday, October 13, 2017 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday October 14, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Intersection of Route 149 and Highway 37.
15. Officer’s Reports.
16. Building and Sign Permits.
17. Mayor’s Report.
18. Commissioner’s Reports.
19. Audience Questions or Comments.
20. Approval to Go into Executive Session to Discuss Contract Negotiations, Personnel, and/or Pending Litigation, with Possible Action.
21. Approval of a Motion to Return to Open Session.
22. Mayor to Adjourn Meeting