City of West Frankfort City Council will meet April 10
City of West Frankfort City Council will meet on April 10.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
Call to Order
1. Approval of the Minutes from the March 27, 2018 Regular Council Meeting.
2. Approval to Pay the Bills.
3. Discussion, with Possible Action, Regarding a Donation to the Beta Clubs to Assist with Travel Expenses to the National Convention in Georgia.
4. Approval to Accept Bids and Award Projects for Demolition.
5. Approval of a Resolution for the Old King Coal Committee to Sponsor their Annual Old King Coal Parade on Saturday, May 12, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
6. Approval for Payment of an Invoice from Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. In the Amount of $17,364.00 Regarding the 2016 – 2017 Workers’ Compensation Audit.
7. Approval for Payment of an Invoice from Associated Cleaning Equipment, Inc. In the Amount of $2,079.00 Regarding the Purchase of a 35 Gallon Water Tank to Attach to the UTV for the Fire Department.
8. Approval for Payment of Invoice #3 Engineering Services from Brown & Roberts in the Amount of $4,626.71 Regarding the FAU E. St. Louis Street Project.
9. Approval for the VFW to Hold their Annual Roadblock for Poppy Sales on May 4, 2018 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and May 5, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Intersection of Route 149 and Highway 37.
10. Officer’s Reports.
11. Building and Sign Permits.
12. Mayor’s Report.
13. Commissioner’s Reports.
14. Audience Questions or Comments.
15. Approval to Go into Executive Session to Discuss Contract Negotiations, Personnel, and/or Pending Litigation, with Possible Action.
16. Approval of a Motion to Return to Open Session.
17. Mayor to Adjourn Meeting.