Monroe County Board met July 2
Monroe County Board met July 2.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
(A) Call to Order by the Chairman of the Board, Robert Elmore.
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
2. Roll Call of County Commissioners by the Secretary of the County Board.
3. Declaration by Chairman of quorum present.
(B) Consideration and approval of the Agenda as published and delivered, as follows:
Public Comments and Questions
Aaron Metzger - 1) Engineering Agreement with Oates Associates
2) Miscellaneous Highway Items
MASC Monroe County Endorsement
Approval of Revised Application for Use of Courtyard/Bandstand for LifechurchX
Resolution for Reappointments to the Salem-Baum Cemetery Association Board
Resolutions for Reappointment as Trustee to the Palmier Hill Cemetery Board
Resolutions for Reappointment to the Monroe County Board of Health
Resolution for Appointment to the Monroe County Board of Health
(C) Approval of Minutes.
(D) Approval of Claims.
1. Review of claims presented for payment.
2. Approval of claims presented for payment.
(E) Miscellaneous Business
(F) Next Meeting Date
(G) Adjourned Meeting