Waterloo City Council will meet March 18
Waterloo City Council will meet on Monday, March 18.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
C. Report of Subdivision and Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Director of Public Works.
E. Report of Chief of Police.
F. Report of City Attorney.
G. Report and Communication by Mayor.
1. Appointment of Mr. Kermit Constantine to fill a vacant position on the Waterloo Community Leaders Committee of the William Zimmer Family Foundation.
2. Appointment of Mr. Ken Hartman, Jr. to the Zoning Board of Appeals for a 5-Year Term to Expire on February 01, 2024.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
A. Consideration and Action on Resolution No. 19-04 Approving the Mayor’s Signature on a Master Pole Attachment Agreement between the City of Waterloo, IL and ExteNet Systems Inc.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Consideration and Action on Appointment of Mrs. Donna Robert to the Waterloo Cemetery Board for a Three-Year Term to Expire on April 01, 2022.
B. Consideration and Action on Waterloo Millers advertising in the amount of $400.00 for Tourism from the Hotel / Motel Tax Fund.
C. Consideration and Action on City’s Annual $7,500.00 Contribution to Western Egyptian.
D. Consideration and Action on a Special Event Permit Request from Philomena & Ruth for their 4th Anniversary Party to be held on Sunday, April 28, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with the closure of parking spaces in front of 118 and 124 West Mill Street.
E. Consideration and Action on a Special Event Permit Request from the Southern Illinois Beer Trail Association (Tammy & Chris Rahn – Stubborn German Brewing Company) for a Beer Trail Bash Event to be held on Saturday, June 15, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the Courthouse Lawn with possible street closures of Mill, Main and Third Streets surrounding the Courthouse.
F. Consideration and Action on a Special Event Permit Request from Stubborn German Brewing Company for their Annual StubbornFest to be held on Friday, October 4, 2019 3:00 p.m. through Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 12:00 midnight, with the closure of Main Street from Mill to Alley south of Stubborn German.
G. Consideration and Action on Signing of a Letter to Assistant City Attorney, Mr. Myron Hanna, confirming approval of his dual representation to the Village of Valmeyer as general legal counsel and to the City of Waterloo as specific legal representation regarding ordinance violations.
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn.