Village of Hecker Board of Trustees met April 9
Village of Hecker Board of Trustees met April 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
(1) Call to order by presiding officer
a. Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the United States
(2) Roll Call
(3) The reading of the journal of the proceedings of the last preceding meeting or meetings, and correction and approval of the same, unless dispensed with by the Board of Trustees and correction of the journal of the proceedings of previous meetings.
a. Reading of Minutes
i. March 12, 2019
(4) Treasurer’s Report
(5) Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other Village Officers.
i. Memorial Day Program
a. Citizens with petitons and concerns on non-agenda items
b. Other Visitors
(7) Reports of Standing Committees
c. Public Works
d. Parks and Recreation
(8) Reports of Special Committees
a. Business License Committee
b. Quasquicentennial Committee
i. Meeting May 5
th 7PM at HCC
(9) Presentation of communications, petitions, resolutions, orders, and ordinances by the Board of Trustees.
(10) Unfinished Business
(11) Miscellaneous Busin
a. Budget Discussion