Waterloo City Council met April 15
Waterloo City Council met April 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
A. Consideration and Action on the April 01, 2019, 7:15 p.m., Public Hearing Minutes.
B. Consideration and Action on the April 01, 2019, 7:30 p.m., City Council Minutes.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
C. Report of Subdivision and Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Building Inspector / Code Administrator.
E. Report of Director of Public Works.
F. Report of Chief of Police.
G. Report of City Attorney.
H. Report and Communication by Mayor.
1. Presentation of Certificate of Recognition to Mayor for the Day – Jacob Lohrberg.
2. Presentation of Downtown Beautification Check to The Vaults Workspace.
3. Presentation of Downtown Beautification Check to OG2 LLC (Uncle John’s RRR Bar).
4. Proclamation for Child Abuse Prevention Month.
5. Appointment of Mrs. Heather Garcia to the Board of Police Commissioners for a Three-Year Term to Expire on 05-01-22.
6. Recognition of Mr. Earl Chambers for his service on the City of Waterloo Board of Police Commissioners.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
A. Consideration and Action on Ordinance No. 1776 Adopting an Amended Annual Budget for the City of Waterloo, Illinois for the Fiscal Year of May 1, 2018 Through April 30, 2019.
B. Consideration and Action on Ordinance No. 1777 Adopting the Annual Budget for the City of Waterloo, Illinois for the Fiscal Year of May 1, 2019 Through April 30, 2020.
C. Consideration and Action on Resolution No. 19-07 Approving a Contract for Custodial Services between Ramona Cleaning Services and the City of Waterloo, IL in the amount of $22,000.00 per year.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Consideration and Action on Approval of Huebner Concrete Contractors Inc. as Low Bidder in the Amount of $79,413.12 for the 2019 Street, Curb, Curb Ramp and Sidewalk Improvement Program as Bid on April 04, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
B. Consideration and Action on Purchase of Fifteen (15) APX 1500 Mobile In-Car Radios from Motorola in the amount of $2,105.00 each for an approximate total of $31,575.00.
C. Consideration and Action on Approval of Travel Expenses regarding Tour of Water Treatment Plant in Gas City, Indiana.
D. Consideration and Action on Approval of Travel Expenses regarding IML Lobby Day in Springfield, Illinois.
E. Consideration and Action on Purchase of LiveScan Fingerprint System at a cost of $7,495.00.
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn