City of Waterloo City Council met August 19.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
C. Report of Subdivision and Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Building Inspector / Code Administrator.
E. Report of Director of Public Works.
F. Report of Chief of Police.
G. Report of City Attorney.
H. Report and Communication by Mayor.
1. Presentation of Downtown Beautification Grant Check to Stratton Chiropractic.
2. Presentation of Downtown Beautification Grant Check to Philomena + Ruth.
3. Presentation of IMEA Electric Efficiency Program Incentive Payment to the VFW Post #650.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Consideration and Action on Approval of Rear Yard Setback Request at 301 West Mill Street.
B. Consideration and Action on Approval of Glandt Roofing as Low Bidder in the Amount of $39,070.00 for the Power Plant Roof Replacement Project, with extras not to exceed $10,000.00.
C. Consideration and Action on Approval of Final Plat for Waterloo Commons Lot #5.
D. Consideration and Action on Approval of a Site Plan for the “Clean Car” Carwash located at 821 North Pointe Drive and Authorization for Mayor’s Signature on the IEPA Permit Application.
E. Consideration and Action on Solicitation Request from the Monroe County Shriners to hold their Annual Paper Drive on Friday, October 18th and Saturday, October 19th, 2019 at the intersections of Main / Mill and Rogers / Hamacher.
F. Consideration and Action on Solicitation Request from House of Neighborly Service to participate in the Annual Old Newsboy Day on Thursday, November 21, 2019 from 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. at the four-way stop intersections of Hamacher / Rogers, Main / Mill, Church / Fourth and Moore / Columbia.
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn.