City of Waterloo City Council met Oct. 7.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
C. Report of Subdivision and Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Director of Public Works.
E. Report of Chief of Police.
F. Report of City Attorney.
G. Report and Communication by Mayor.
1. Presentation of Monroe County Bicentennial Proceeds to History Museum of Monroe County.
2. Presentation of Monroe County Bicentennial Proceeds to Peterstown Heritage Society.
3. Presentation of Monroe County Bicentennial Proceeds to Monroe County Historical Society.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
A. Consideration and Action on Resolution No. 19-18 Approving an AMI Water Contract Proposal with Second Sight Systems.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Consideration and Action on Warrant No. 582.
B. Consideration and Action on Managerial Raises for Nathan Krebel and Jessica Rucks effective 09/26/19 and 09/24/19 respectively.
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn.