City of Waterloo City Council met Oct. 21.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
A. City Council Meeting Minutes from 10-07-19.
B. Public Hearing Minutes from 10-15-19.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
1. Monthly Treasurer’s Report.
2. Annual Treasurer’s Report.
C. Report of Subdivision and Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Building Inspector / Code Administrator.
E. Report of Director of Public Works.
F. Report of Chief of Police.
G. Report of City Attorney.
H. Report and Communication by Mayor.
1. IMEA Electric Efficiency Program Check Presentation to First National Bank of Waterloo, in the amount of $6,643.17, for property located at 228 South Main Street.
2. Downtown Beautification Check Presentation to Groves Investment Co., in the amount of $10,000.00, for property located at 109 – 111 North Main Street.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
A. Consideration and Action on Resolution No. 19-19 Approving MFT Funds in the amount of $37,822.05 for the period of January 01, 2020 through April 30, 2020.
B. Consideration and Action on Resolution No. 19-20 Approving MFT Funds in the amount of $373,385.18 for the period of May 01, 2020 through April 30, 2021.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Consideration and Action on Full Page Ad to be placed in the 2020 Visitor’s Guide in the amount of $2,750.00 (discounted 50%) to be paid out of the Hotel / Motel Tax Fund.
B. Consideration and Action on Travel Approval in the amount of $60.00 for Mayor Smith’s attendance at the Illinois State Genealogical Society Awards Ceremony in Naperville, IL.
C. Consideration and Action on Signing of Letter of Support to Establish Cahokia Mounds as a National Historical Park.
D. Consideration and Action on a Request from the Trustees of the Morrison-Talbott Library for the Waiving of Fees Associated with a Building Permit for Interior Renovations, Meeting Rooms and Work Areas.
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn.