City of Waterloo City Council met Nov. 18.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
C. Report of Subdivision and Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Building Inspector / Code Administrator.
E. Report of Director of Public Works.
F. Report of Chief of Police.
G. Report of City Attorney.
H. Report and Communication by Mayor.
1. Presentation of the Good Neighbor Award to Mr. Dwight Schaefer.
2. Presentation of Commendation to the Waterloo High School FFA Chapter for winning the Premier Chapter Award at the National FFA Convention.
3. Presentation of Kaskaskia – Cahokia Trail Books to Senator Paul Schimpf and former Illinois State Representative Jerry Costello II.
4. Presentation of Commendation from Illinois State Representative Dan Reitz to David Lewis for achieving the rank of Eagle Scout.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Presentation of the Annual Police Pension Report by Mr. Keith Brinkmann.
B. Consideration and Action on Special Event Permit Application from GLOW for their Annual Holiday Parade to be held in Downtown Waterloo on Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
C. Consideration and Action on Executive Session for the Discussion of Personnel as per 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1).
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn.