Village of Coulterville Board of Trustees met Nov. 18.
Here is the minutes provided by the Board:
Call to Order
Stand for Pledge of Allegiance.
Amendments and/or Additions to Agenda
Move to approve agenda as presented. Board may move to make changes with No action taken on added items, but may be discussed. Exception on additions allowed that are permitted by law.
• Approve minutes from November 4, 2019 regular meeting as presented.
• Approve for payment current Invoices for November 18, 2019.
• Approve October 2019 Treasurer's Report.
Reports and Communication
• Financial Report
• Cemetery Report
• Sewer Report Park
• Report Recycling / Trash Report
• Water Report Street Report
Public Comment Limited to 5 minutes (Time may be extended or lessened at Mayor's discretion)
(All personnel will only be discussed in closed session)
The Village Board of Coulterville was called to order in the Community Center for regular session on Monday, November 18, 2019 at 7:00 pm.
Those present for the roll call were Board members: Dyson, Long, Knope, Wine and Wright. Campbell was absent.
• Moved by Wine, second by Wright to approve agenda as presented. All Ayes.
• Moved by Knope, second by Wine to approve Minutes for November 4, 2019 regular meeting. All Ayes.
• Moved by Long, second by Knope, to approve payment of invoices for November 18, 2019. All Ayes.
• Moved by Wine, second by Dyson to approve October 2019 Treasurer's Report. All Ayes.
Reports and Communications
• Financial report: Nothing to report.
• Cemetery report: Nothing to report.
• Sewer report: Nothing to report.
• Park report: Nothing to report.
• Trash/Recycle report: Nothing to report.
• Water report: Nitrates and organics in the lake are still high resulting in taste issues. In years past this was alleviated when the water temperatures dropped.
• Street report: Nothing to report
• Moved by Long, second by Wine to adjourn at 7:14 pm. All Ayes.