Village of Hecker Village Board met March 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
(1) Call to order by presiding officer
a. Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the United States
(2) Roll Call
(3) The reading of the journal of the proceedings of the last preceding meeting or meetings, and correction and approval of the same, unless dispensed with by the Board of Trustees and correction of the journal of the proceedings of previous meetings.
a. Reading of Minutes
i. February 11, 2020
(4) Treasurer’s Report
(5) Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other Village Officers.
a. Citizens with petitions and concerns on non-agenda items
b. Other Visitors
i. FEW Audit Presentation
(7) Reports of Standing Committees
c. Public Works
1. Contract with HTC for tower usage
d. Parks and Recreation
(8) Reports of Special Committees
a. Business License Committee
b. Quasquicentennial Committee
(9) Presentation of communications, petitions, resolutions, orders, and ordinances by the Board of Trustees.
(10) Unfinished Business
(11) Miscellaneous Business
a. Special Event Liquor License Requests for 2020