Mt. Vernon City Council holds special meeting, reviews first-quarter budget
Mt. Vernon City Council met Monday, Sept. 26.
The Mt. Vernon City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month.
Here is the agenda as provided by Mt. Vernon:
Special City Council Meeting
The Mt. Vernon City Council will hold a Special City Council Meeting on Monday, September 26, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at City Hall, 1100 Main Street, Mt. Vernon, IL.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Visitor/Citizen Requests/Addresses from the Audience
4. An Ordinance Approving a TIF Redevelopment Agreement with Chuck and Julie Wheeler for Property Located at 1212 Casey Ave.
5. An Ordinance Amending a TIF Redevelopment Agreement with Barry and Kimmy Dent for Property Located at 715 Main St.
6. Resolution Approving an Agreement with McCoy and Howard Consulting Engineers Inc. for a survey of HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and electrical systems at City Hall.
7. First Quarter Budget Review
8. Executive Session