Monroe County Board of County Commissioners met November 5
Monroe County Board of County Commissioners met November 5.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
(A) Call to Order by the Chairman of the Board, Robert Elmore.
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
2. Roll Call of County Commissioners by the Secretary of the County Board.
3. Declaration by Chairman of quorum present.
(B) Consideration and approval of the Agenda as published and delivered, as follows:
Public Comments and Questions
Aaron Metzger – 1) County Engineer Salary Motor Fuel Tax Resolution
2) Miscellaneous Highway Items
Mike Sullivan, Pres. of Prairie du Pont Levee District
Carla Heise, Monroe County Ambulance Service Report
Kevin Hutchinson, CRMT Insurance
Harry Reichert, Miles Cemetery
Annex Structural Engineering
Resolution naming Kevin Koenigstein to cast the Monroe County ballot for IMRF Executive Trustee Election
Resolution for the 2019 Monroe County Board Meeting Calendar and 2019 Holiday Schedule
(C) Approval of Minutes.
(D) Approval of Claims.
1. Review of claims presented for payment.
2. Approval of claims presented for payment.
(E) Miscellaneous Business
(F) Next Meeting Date
(G) Adjourned Meeting