Waterloo City Council met June 3
Waterloo City Council met June 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Correction or Withdrawal of Agenda Items by Sponsor.
5. Approval of Minutes as Written or Amended.
A. Consideration and Action on the May 20, 2019, 7:15 p.m., Public Hearing Minutes.
B. Consideration and Action on the May 20, 2019, 7:30 p.m., City Council Minutes.
6. Petitions by Citizens on Non-Agenda Items.
7. Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other City Officers.
A. Report of Collector.
B. Report of Treasurer.
C. Report of Subdivision and Zoning Administrator.
D. Report of Director of Public Works.
E. Report of Chief of Police.
F. Report of City Attorney.
G. Report and Communication by Mayor.
8. Report of Standing Committees.
9. Report of Special Committees.
10. Presentation of Communications, Petitions, Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances by Aldermen.
11. Unfinished Business.
12. Miscellaneous Business.
A. Consideration and Action on Warrant No. 578.
B. Consideration and Action on Special Event Permit for the Monroe County Fair Association for the Annual Monroe County Fair to be held the week of July 21, 2019 through July 28th, 2019.
C. Consideration and Action on Approval of Contract with Curt Simshauser Photo / Cinema for a One-Year Term at a cost of $7,500.00 ($3,750 to be paid upon acceptance, $3,750 to be paid upon completion) to be paid out of the Hotel / Motel Tax Fund.
D. Consideration and Action on Purchase of a 2019 John Deere Zero Trak Lawn Mower from William Nobbe and Company in the amount of $10,516.00 to replace a 2000 X-Mark Zero Turn Mower.
13. Discussion of Matters by Council Members Arising After Agenda Deadline.
14. Motion to Adjourn.