Village of Hecker Board of Trustees met June 11
Village of Hecker Board of Trustees met June 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
(1) Call to order by presiding officer
a. Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the United States
(2) Oath of Office for Elected Officials
(3) Roll Call
(4) The reading of the journal of the proceedings of the last preceding meeting or meetings, and correction and approval of the same, unless dispensed with by the Board of Trustees and correction of the journal of the proceedings of previous meetings.
a. Reading of Minutes
i. May 14, 2019
(5) Oath of Office for Appointed Officials
a. Village Attorney
(6) Treasurer’s Report
(7) Reports and Communications from the Mayor and other Village Officers.
a. Citizens with petitons and concerns on non-agenda items
b. Other Visitors
(9) Reports of Standing Committees
c. Public Works
d. Parks and Recreation
(10) Reports of Special Committees
a. Business License Committee
b. Quasquicentennial Committee
(11) Presentation of communications, petitions, resolutions, orders, and ordinances by the Board of Trustees.
a. An Ordinance Revising Bidding and Contract Procedures
(12) Unfinished Business
a. Proposals for repair of driveway at bulk water fill station
i. Henke Excavating
ii. Haier Plumbing
(13) Miscellaneous Business
a. Quote from Visu-Sewer for Liner Sewer Mains
b. Approve FEW to preform 2018-2019 Audit
c. Submission of Sealed Bid for fire department generator